1. Wet hands and forearms to the elbows.
2. Clean under nails with pick provided.
3. Wet sponge and squeeze to work up lather.
4. Scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes.
5. Use the brush side to clean the nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces between the fingers and the sponge side to scrub the hands and forearms.
6. Rinse thoroughly.
7. Scrub for an additional 3 minutes using the sponge side only.
8. Wet sponge and squeeze to produce additional lather.
9. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel.
Limitations and Restrictions
Store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F).
Avoid excessive heat above 40C (104F).
Protect from freezing.
Six-month shelf life.
Product is not sterile.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) or any other ingredients in this product. When using this product, keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if permitted to enter or allowed to remain. If contact occurs, rinse with cold water right away. Do not use routinely if you have wounds that involve more than the superficial layers of the skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitivity or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
|4458A||Exidine -4 (CHG 4%) Scrub Solution, 25 mL||300||30|
Bulk CHG with 4454A