Patient Preoperative Skin Preparation:
- Apply product liberally to surgical site and swab for at least 2 minutes and dry with a sterile towel.
- Repeat procedure for an additional 2 minutes and dry with a sterile towel.
Surgical Hand Scrub:
- Wet hands and forearms under running water for 30 seconds. Clean fingernails using a nail stick or similar cleaner.
- Scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 mL of product with or without a wet brush paying close attention to the nails, cuticles and skin between the fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly under running water for 30 seconds.
- Wash for an additional 3 minutes with 5 mL of product and rinse under running water for 30 seconds.
- Dry thoroughly.
Healthcare Personnel Handwash:
- Wet hands with water.
- Dispense about 5 mL of product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 15 seconds.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Skin Wound and General Skin Cleaning:
- Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleaned with water.
- Apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently.
|29900-416P||16-oz bottle w/hand pump||12|
|29900-432P||32-oz bottle w/hand pump||12|
Any other size in 4% Bulk CHG or 2% Bulk CHG
|29901-216||Hand pump, wall-mount, for 16-oz. bottles||1|
|29901-232||Hand pump, wall-mount, for 32-oz. bottles||1|
|29901-016||Hand pump, bottle-mount, for 16-oz. bottles||1|
|29901-032||Hand pump, bottle-mount, for 32-oz. bottles||1|
|29901-128||Hand pump, bottle-mount, for 1-gal. bottles||1|
|29901-100||Foot pump, wall-mount, for 32-oz. bottles||1|